The hair care heroes at Wella Professionals are taking glossy locks to the next level this summer with the launch of their SHINEFINITY range. Designed for all hair types, this zero-lift colour glaze has been formulated without ammonia, silicones, drying alcohols, animal-derived ingredients, or parabens.
This October, world-leading professional hair colour brand, Wella Professionals, officially launches SHINEFINITY, a zero-lift colour glaze designed for all hair types and textures, and consciously formulated without ammonia, silicones, drying alcohols, animal-derived ingredients, or parabens.
With preserving the condition of the hair a key concern in the formulation of SHINEFINITY, pH balanced technology acts to smooth the cuticles for a healthy-looking shine and a silky hair feel. The pH level is controlled throughout the colouring process, resulting in reliable colour and results that your clients will love.
Co-created by Wella Professionals Brand Ambassador and queen of glaze, Patricia Nikole, the SHINEFINITY range harnesses Patricia’s glossing expertise and offers five different services tailored to the desires of your client. These include:
- The SHINEFINITY Glaze – The original SHINEFINITY service for a translucent tint that refreshes colour.
- The Speed Glaze – A quick but versatile service, ideal for in-between colour appointments to adjust or enhance blonde hair at the basin.
- The Corrective Glaze – A SHINEFINITY glaze to moderate uneven tones or darken without prefilling.
- The Balancing Glaze – Including a SHINEFINITY glaze on the mid lengths and ends of the hair.
- Shimmer Melt Glaze – Achieve multi-dimensional results using colour to complement a balayage and create a gradient melting effect with a seamless blend.
With 32 modern tones divided into four categories – warm tones, natural tones, cool tones and booster tones – included within the range, there’s sure to be a SHINEFINITY colour glaze for every client.
In true Wella Professionals form, the SHINEFINITY range was celebrated with a launch event in which the star wattage was only threatened by the shine of the colour glazes that left adorning the guests. Held in serious style at Wella Professional’s Global Creative Artist (and reigning AHFA Hairdresser of the Year!) Renya Xydis’ Valonz, join us as we peek inside this gorgeous event fitting of the SHINEFINITY range.
Learn more about the SHINEFINITY range, here.