Summer’s less than a stone throw away – cue warm balmy nights, sun kissed skin, salty beach hair – and the team at Eleven Australia are broadcasting the memo.
Renowned for their fresh approach to hair care, wonder brand Eleven Australia have captured the market with their effortless product range and quintessentially Australian beauty campaigns. For their most recent photographic foray, Creative Directors Joey Scandizzo and Andrew O’Toole drew inspiration from one of the nation’s most iconic beach regions: Byron Bay.
Set amidst the blue skies and sun kissed sands of Wategos Beach – and the newly refurbished Rae’s on Wategos penthouse – the campaign captures the vibrant pulse of Byron’s Beach culture, showcasing both the beauty of Australia’s natural landscapes, and a series of sublimely styled hair looks by revered Session Stylist and Eleven Australia Co-Director, Joey Scandizzo.
Echoing the stylists sentiments, renowned Photographer Andrew O’Toole added, “It’s important for us to keep the ‘Aussie’ in all our shoots, when we are shooting in studio as well as on location. We couldn’t be more proud to highlight our country’s natural beauty and also produce a hair campaign that looks uniquely Australian.”
It’s important for us to keep the ‘Aussie’ in all our shoots, when we are shooting in studio as well as on location.
Andrew O'Toole — Photographer
GET THE LOOKS:
Look One: Beach Texture
- Step One: Apply Eleven’s Miracle Hair Treatment through damp hair
- Step Two: Apply Eleven’s Sea Salt Texture Spray from roots to ends
- Step Three: Set hair in six to eight plaits in random sections over head
- Step Four: Gently blow dry plaits until completely dry
- Step Five: Gently squeeze sections of the plait with a flat iron and allow to cool
- Step Six: Remove plaits and shake hair out with fingers. Spray Eleven’s Give Me Clean Hair Dry Shampoo through mid-lengths