Thanks to its star-studded line-up of international icons, world-class education seminars and glamorous gala events, this year’s Hair Expo Australia is attracting huge interest from the hairdressing industry, with some sessions already close to selling out.
The Southern Hemisphere’s number one hairdressing showcase will take place on the Queen’s Birthday Long Weekend (6-8 June) at Glebe Island’s Sydney Exhibition Centre. With unique educational opportunities, leading industry brands and products, and all the latest in international trends, it has become a ‘must-attend’ event for hairdressing professionals across Australia and New Zealand.
Key highlights of this year’s event include:
Special appearances by some of the most notable names in the business globally, including:
– British Hairdresser of the Year and HOB Salon International Creative Director, Akin Konizi
– Television personality, celebrity, author and salon owner, Tabatha Coffey
– UK sensation and multiple award-winning stylist, Errol Douglas
– Schwarzkopf Professional’s International Colour Expert Ambassador,Lesley Jennison.
– An afternoon high tea with Australia’s leading stylist to the stars, Renya Xydis.Hosted by Joey Scandizzo, this intimate affair offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience where attendees will gain a rare insight into Renya’s extraordinarily creative mind.
– For the first time there will be a Live Cutting Competition on the Expo’s main stage, offering stylists of all levels a chance to challenge their skills in a live pressure test.
Glamorous evening functions, including:
– 50th Year Salute – A commemoration of Sharon Blain’s incredible career.
– GenNext Gala – Special guest MCs Benni and Jules Tognini will present the best up-and-coming talent from around Australia with the GenNext Project Team mentored by Sharon Blain. The party atmosphere will continue with DJ K-Note mixing tunes well into the night. New for this event in 2015 is the People’s Choice Award, which will be voted by attendees on the night.
– Schwarzkopf Professional Hair Expo Awards – US Entertainment & Style Correspondent Richard Reid will be the Guest International MC for the industry’s night of nights, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2015 and is the pinnacle industry event of the year. This event will reveal the 2015 winners in what has become the most prestigious awards for the hairdressing industry in Australia and New Zealand.
With such an impressive line-up and the considerable interest received to-date, organisers are encouraging people to secure their tickets quickly in order to avoid disappointment.
For the complete event schedule please visit:http://www.hairexpoaustralia.com/en/visitors/exposchedule/#
For details on all available ticket options, please visit:http://www.hairexpoaustralia.com/en/visitors/tickets/