We round up 9 of the most hair raising tress-transformations for Halloween 2017.
For one night in October (or if you’re a Kardashian; one week) celebs and style makers alike have an excuse to take the town in a series of outlandish get ups, in celebration of La La land’s favourite holiday: Halloween. Take a look at our top Halloween hair transformations for 2017.
- Rita Ora | British Pop Star Rita Ora ditched her trademark blonde locks for a racy red wig, stepping out as Poison Ivy for the Kiss House Party Live event.
2. Zoe Kravitz | Style Queen Zoe Kravitz donned a disheveled nest hair look, as Fight Club’s resident schizoid, Marla.
3. Karlie Kloss | Supermodel Karlie Kloss channeled the ever-iconic Marilyn Monroe for this elegant hair transformation.
4. Emily Ratajowski | Clearly this girl can do no wrong; proving that even a ghoulish purple wig can look hella sultry.
5. Kaia Gerber | Her mother might be a 90’s icon, but this year Kaia Gerber took her cues from the 70’s, rocking sharp blonde bangs and matching disco-ware.
6. Vanessa Hudgens | Actress Vanessa Hudgens made a case for for sparkly strands, sporting a tinsel-tastic wig to complement her freak show ensemble.
7. Hailey Baldwin | It-Model Hayley Baldwin was pretty in pink for this year’s Halloween celebrations, styling a saccharine pink wig with a glow-mesh mini dress.
8. Adele | Songstress Adele was a dazzling circus clown, complete with tousled locks and glittered peepers.
9. Kim & Kourtney Kardashian | It wouldn’t be a Halloween list without a requisite Dash Look. Sisters Kim and Kourtney channeled Madonna and Michael Jackson respectively in this uber-glam Halloween closer.