REDKEN Hair Director Paloma Rose Garcia created a high-glamour ponytail for the opening Ready-To-Wear Runway Show at MBFFS 2015. Anchored by a meticulous back braid, the sleek ponytail was constructed with Redken’s BRAID AID 03 Braid Defining Lotion, ROOTFUL 06 Root Lifting Spray, FORCEFUL 23 Super Strength Finishing Spray and DIAMOND OIL Shatterproof Shine.
“The sleek ponytail that I created for the Ready-To-Wear Runway Show showcased a fusion of classic elegance and chic modernity. New BRAID AID 03 provided grip and definition for the highlight braid, and DIAMOND OIL Shatterproof Shine finished the look with frizz-free, multifaceted shine”, says Paloma.
Create The Look
- On clean hair, create a centre part followed by a diamond section at the crown through to the nape for the braid.
- Apply BRAID AID 03 Braid Defining Lotion to the braid section and create a classic French braid. Lightly fix the braid with FORCEFUL 23 Strength Finishing Spray.
- Apply ROOTFUL 06 Root Lifting Spray through the remaining section of loose hair and blow- dry to create a sleek and smooth finish.
- Lightly brush hair with a soft bristle brush.
- Pull all the hair with inclusive braid into a low ponytail.
- Remove fly-aways with FORCEFUL 23 Strength Finishing Spray .
- For a finishing touch, spread 2-3 drops of DIAMOND OIL Shatterproof Shine through themid-lengths and ends to create multifaceted shine.