[full_width][/full_width]On Saturday 11th October, the Goldwell Color Zoom event was launched in style at Kraftwerk in Berlin with an incredible welcome for hair stylists from all over the globe. The following day saw the official live competition begin with some of the world’s best colorists competing in three categories including New Talent Colorist, Partner Colorist & Creative Colorist of the year. That same day, the Color Zoom 2015 Collection was debuted with an inspirational hair fashion catwalk show, as well as the announcement of the Color Zoom 2014 winners and the official Goldwell Afterparty. The gold medal winners will now join forces and make up the Color Zoom Creative Team in 2015.
There was a full educational schedule to add to the Berlin event, with Look’n’Learns and inspiration from some of the world’s most celebrated artistic teams. The stellar line-up included:
- Icono (Germany) – From his award-winning salon in the heart of NYC, Nick Arrojo brought his trademark urban style of beauty to the Color Zoom stage.
- Nick Arrojo (USA) – With Europe’s emerging fashion capital, Berlin as home base, Icono salons are constantly exposed to the latest trends and inspirations.
- Headlines (Taiwan) – As one of Taiwan’s leading style authorities, Headline Salon showcased their trademark precision and avant-garde hairdressing with a distinctly Asian perspective.
- Global Color Zoom Creative Team – Six talented hairdressers from five countries came together as the architects of this year’s Color Zoom Collection
- KMS Global Style Council – Melding lifestyle with hairstyle.
- Mario Krankl (Austria) – World champion hairstylist and one of Austria‘s and Goldwell’s most distinguished hairstylists.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2014 COLOR ZOOM WINNERS AND ESPECIALLY AUSTRALIA’S OWN LARISSA BRESNEHAN FROM TASMANIA!
Bronze: Larissa Bresnehan (Australia)
Silver: Heidi Van Der Berg (South Africa)
Gold: Hardy Tsai (Taiwan)
NEW TALENT COLORIST
Bronze: Ha Hsiang Van (Vietnam) & Liudmila Pazhitnova (Russia)
Silver: Chi Hsing Chang (Taiwan)
Gold: Lidia Malez (Russia)
Bronze: Svetlana Jouini (Norway)
Silver: Velette Huang (Taiwan)
Gold: Lok Chan (Hong Kong)